May 23, 2019
How are you? I trust this email finds you as well as can be.
We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your interest in the Positively Transforming Minds Curriculum. We are honored to be joined by those of you who seek to integrate mindful compassion practices into higher education. Thank YOU!
Many of you have already accessed the free book from the website https://rushingtoyoga.org/positively-transforming-minds-the-book/
And now, we want to share 5 other exciting updates with you.
- As requested by our colleagues in Cameroon, the curriculum is currently being translated into French. Yes!!!! We hope to have that posted for your free download by mid-October 2019.
- Available NOW (at your request) are the audios of the Positively Transforming Minds curriculum to utilize in your in- and out-of-class settings. You can access those for free here – https://rushingtoyoga.org/positively-transforming-minds-curriculum/
- We are continuing our work with UNESCO and are honored to do so. Stay tuned for more research to come. For now, we would love your opinion. If you haven’t already done so, please take a moment to complete this brief questionnaire found at
- Finally, we have more curriculum coming for you to adopt and adapt in your in- and out-of-class settings. If you need any assistance with curriculum design or evaluation/assessment design, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While we have concluded our Spring 2019 webinar series ( see https://rushingtoyoga.org/689-2/),we are in the midst of planning the fall 2019 series and welcome your engagement. Please email us at us at email@example.com you would like to contribute your expertise in a 20 minute webinar or share your insights via our blog https://rushingtoyoga.org/blog/
Thank you again for joining us on this journey and please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can be in service to you and your vision.
Marilee and Carol