- Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute Program as from Google’s Search Inside Yourself program
Search Inside Yourself uses attention and mindfulness training to help people build the emotional intelligence skills needed for sustained peak performance, strong collaboration, and effective leadership.
Organizations look to Search Inside Yourself to help their employees learn skills to:
- Improve communication and collaboration skills
- Develop outstanding leadership
- Increase creativity and innovation
- Reduce stress and experience greater overall well-being
SIY programs can be tailored to your organization’s culture and needs. Through interviews and an individual and organizational assessment process, we develop a mutual understanding of your organization’s unique goals and objectives, and customize programs accordingly.
The core of Search Inside Yourself is a two-day in-person program with follow-up practices to support participants to make habit changes at work that lead to greater well-being and emotional intelligence. SIY programs are delivered in-person by one or two SIY-certified teachers.
The program is highly interactive and includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change.
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self mastery, motivation and connection with self and others.
- Practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate well-being—including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills.
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, overall well-being and exceptional leadership.
Resource Investment: The SIYLI programs can be any combination of the 2-day, 1-day, half-day, or keynote program versions.
The typical SIYLI investment is dependent on the level of expertise of the teacher(s) guiding the process. This investment includes all required course materials, with the exception of the class meeting room/space and refreshments.
- SIYLI Two-Day Program for up to 150 participants with 1-2 teachers – $4,800- $10,000
- SIYLI One-Day and Half-Day Programs for up to 150 participants with 1-2 teachers- $2,400 – $5,000
- SIYLI keynotes with 1 teacher- $1,000-3,600
For those with inability to invest the stated amount, please advise as to what amount of investment is possible when registering for the course or inquiring about the course availability for your not-for-profit organization.